Monday, October 10, 2011

When Leopard Gets A Tan... the sweetest bronzer from NYX!

I don't use bronzers. I'm as pale as it gets and bronzer makes me look, well, not from this world. But when I saw this candy cane I just had to have it, no questions asked. For $9,99 I got mine and apparently now I'm not that pale anymore.



The box and the container are bigger than I expected. Nice golden box! The name "Tango With Bronze Powder" is a bit out there.





The container is big and quite sturdy. It comes with a mirror which is always nice.



Gorgeous and pretty....





The colors seem a bit too light in the two pictures above but here the lighting seems to be just about right. A beautiful mix of bronze brown, lavender pink and beige. Lovely, plain lovely.



When Leopard Gets A Tand comes with a soft brush. Some might like it but to me it's totally useless.





When I first used When Leopard Gets A Tan on my cheecks I soon noticed that the pink and the highlighting color disappeared and all there was left was bronze. It lacks of pigmentation and I'm not that happy. NYX products usually have a ton of pigment but here only the bronze color seems to have it. The pink looks just sad in the swatch picture.

I was hoping to use it as a highlighter, after all the colors aren't that bright and at the first glance it seems to have a lot of shimmer. But the shimmers seem to go away too. So it's not a highlighter for the pale girls.

Eventhough I was slightly disapponted I still use it only because it looks so pretty. Applied all over the face it does give a nice warm hue to my compexion, a bit on the orange side but then again, brozers often are. It doesn't suit me but I can't stop using it. But I use blush with a heavy hand, I might as well throw in some orange too :)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this looks so much like the Too Faced leopard bronzer! I think I'll have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete