Monday, October 3, 2011

Review: Isadora Extra Volume Build-up Mascara in waterproof

This blog is rapidly becoming a mascara blog! Another review coming up now and another waiting :)

Lumene's Blueberry Curl has been my favourite mascara for a long time and I don't know why I always stray from the path and buy something else instead. And I've done it again. I've never tried any Isadora's mascaras before so when I got 50% off of this Extra Volume Build-up Mascara in waterproof I hade to take it home with me. Here's my quick review.



The container looks nice to me, I kind of like it better over all the other mascaras that I've tried. It's sleek and shiny and classy. Nice!



The brush is not the rubbery kind, it has regular bristles and with those I'm always doubtful. But once I applied the mascara with this wand my doubts were gone. One of the softest bristles I've tried! The application feels so smooth somehow, I don't know :) Anyway, a normal size brush with a narrow tip. Collects a bit of excess product but is not messy to use.



I must say I was surprised by the results! I wasn't expecting this much of definition at all. I can see some clumping but for a regular brush I think the results are just amazing. What comes to volume, it gives my lashes volume very nicely especially at the bases! My lashes look thick and just...sultry! My lashes feels quite soft but they stay curly just fine all day.



Only one problem though. Like the container says, this really is 100% waterproof so the removing part gets difficult sometimes. You really need a good amount of oily eye makeup remover to get it all out. Sometimes I wake up looking like a racoon in the morning. But this doesn't bother me that much because I like all the other capabilities this mascara has.

Isadora's Extra Voluma Build-up Mascara has really taken me by surprise! I'm loving it! It has a plentiful amount of product, 12 ml / 0,41 fl oz in the container. Now that's a good amount! And the price is bearable so I can definitely see myself buying it again.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment