Thursday, September 29, 2011

NYX haul! Can't get enough of NYX.

I actually forgot that I placed this order. When a package of NYX stuff was delivered to my door, I was surprised and pretty happy :) It's almost like a free gift!


This is what I got from Cherry Culture:

  • Tango With Bronzing Powder in shade When Leopard Gets a Tan
  • Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer, the clear one
  • HD Photogenic Concealer in Porcelain
  • Powder Blush in shade Taupe

Taupe was yet another repurchase, it's my all time favourite blush for contouring and I've gone through at least 3 or 4 of them. Lovely brown with a hint of gray in it, makes a perfect contouring color for fair complexions. So no orange there!



But take a look at this! These bronzers were out of stock for a while but now that they were back in stock I just had to have the When Leopard Gets a Tan. So pretty! So lovely! I'm in love. And yes, I'll be posting about it more later.



Finally a concealer that's fair enough for me! I'm excited to try both of these, I'll write reviews later.

I should forget my orders more often!

Thanks fo reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment