Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Drugstore haul! + Swatches

It's haul time again! And I shoudn't be buying any more stuff but what do you know, I'll never learn. Many of these were necessary purchases (really).


This is what I got:
  • Maybelline Eyestudio Mono eyeshadow in shade 720 Iced Fudged
  • L'oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer
  • Lumene Natural Code Mineral Powder (a repurchase)
  • Max Factor Masterpiece mascara in waterproof (a review coming soon)
  • Lumene Natural Code Smile Booster Lip Gloss in Berry Smoothie
  • Nivea Volume Shine Ultra Glossy lipstick in shade 02 Flamingo


I needed a new primer so this was kind of an emergency purchase. I've liked it so far, I'll review it later!


This gorgeous eyeshadow by Maybelline was on sale and I had to have another brown eyeshadow. I wasn't able to swatch it at the store and I was hoping it to be more taupe but it's actually kind of a coppery color, kind of metallic finish. I like it a lot though! Very intensive and pigmented! Looks a bit too light in the picture above than it actually is.





I wanted a basic nude lip gloss with no shimmer, Berry Smoothie by Lumene Natural Code is exactly that but with a light pink tone. It's sticky so it stays on nicely and smells nice. Was on sale too, what's not to like!





Nivea's whole make up range was on sale for half off. I was late, almost all the good stuff was gone but I found this pretty glossy lipstick. It's a lavender pink, almost purple when you look at it but when I apply it on my lips it gives me a nice pink hue. It's very sheer and moisturising, I like it a lot and have been wearing it ever since I got it.





Here's some swatches in different lighting. Sheer, glossy and just pretty!





So all and all a very successful haul, I'm pleased.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. nice haul :D i also love loreal primer, i use magique :)
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have Magique here in Finland :(
    Your blog looks nice, I must take a deeper look at it :)

    ReplyDelete