Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Palette Pink Celebration Highlighter!


I wanted to show you one of my precious things in my make up collection. I have not touched it yet, I think I will start using it eventually but for now it's just too pretty to be used!



Such a cool case!





Pink Celebration is from YSL's Spring 2011 collection. It's a pretty light pink highligter with shimmer. I can't really review it because I haven't used it yet. Too pretty!











I tried to capture the shimmers in sunlight. So pretty...




But the best part is that I paid only 16,80€ for Pink Celebration. It originally retailed for 56€ but I got 70% off. It was a happy moment :)



Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice ! Hope you can review again it when you start using it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, I still haven't used it! :) Maybe it's about time... I will add my review for sure!

      Delete
  2. I think that there is so many highlighters and so little time that You should use it as soon as it possible. Do not bother (sorry, i don't speak english) that it is beautiful. I have this one to and i think that is ok. Shimmer is not so big and You can use it all over the face, not only on Your cheek bones. Once again, i am sorry for my english.

    ReplyDelete