Sunday, July 24, 2011

Review: Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Mauve


I was a little disappointed with the Berry Amore from Milani, but Fantastico Mauve has saved the day.





Looks just gorgeous and expensive! Fantastico Mauve looks purplely but warm. It's not clearly mauve in the pan, the purple is so dominant. The consistency is soft and just like all the other Baked Blushes from Milani, Fantastico Mauve applies evenly and smoothly. It has golden shimmers that are very finely milled, this one is not that shimmery.






Fantastico Mauve is super pigmented! I have to say that I wasn't expecting this much of pigmentation at all. Dolce Pink was sheer and shimmery, Fantastico Mauve has less shimmers but gives a lot of color with just one sweep. It looks more purple than mauve in the pan but turns out to be just mauve on the skin. The purple disappears and I wish it didn't. I like cool purple colors and they are just perfect for my compexion!





So Fantastico Mauve I do like better than Berry Amore, but it is not perfect. It looks amazing in the pan but then changes color when you apply it on to your cheeks.
But in the end, the outcome is pretty! I can pull off mauve just nicely :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment