Monday, July 25, 2011

Review: Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express mascara!

Maybelline has definitely become my favourite mascara brand. Define-A-Lash Volume has been my favourite for some time now but I always want to try new drugstore mascaras. This time I want to review Maybelline's the Falsies Volum' Express Mascara in waterproof.



I must say I really like this mascara! When it comes to holding my lashes curled all day, the Falsies has no problems in that area. The Falsies is also easy to remove and the best part is that you get a lot af product with reasonable price! Can you ask for more?

The wand is two sided, on the other side it's curvy and flat and full on the other side. I had some trouble on the first time but then I saw the instructions on the tube, you should apply the mascara with the flat side up. At first it didn't make any sense but the results were great!




The finished look is very nice, I think. My lashes seem longer and fuller. You can layer the mascara and then you will get the real falsies look but just one or two light coats give you the perfect, accentuated lashes. And the brush actually gives definition too, I wasn't really expecting it since Falsies has the regular, not a rubbery wand. With the other side of the wand it is really easy to apply the product right at the bases of your lashes.



I like the outcome of Falsies mascara, it gives me volume, length and separation and to be honest, that was not what I expected at all! Such a pleasant surprise and Falsies has now become one of my favourite mascaras!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment