Sunday, July 3, 2011

Review: Make Up Store Blush in Shimmer Dynasti!



Oh, once again I'm in love. I found Make Up Store's blush in Shimmer Dynasti on sale and it has made my life complete. It's true!



Shimmer Dynasti is a shimmery version of my favourite blush from Make Up Store, the Matt Glory. I think the color is exactly the same, Shimmer Dynasti only has silver shimmers. When I got Matt Glory it was so perfect, sometimes I missed the shimmers though. Well now I got it!









Shimmer Dynasti is so pigmented that even I, the one who doesn't mind the clown effect, have trouble blending it. You have to be very careful with this blush! I think it's even more pigmented than Matt Glory. The consistency is very soft, just perfect. And the staying power is amazing! It will last all day and night on my cheeks.

The shimmers are finely milled and not that visible. Just a nice glow on your cheeks!





The color is the same with Matt Glory (the pictures in the review of Matt Glory are a bit too blue, but the swatch pic is really close to the real color). Shimmer Dynasti is a cool pink with a gentle purple tone. Maybe a bit berryish too? I just love it, it's the perfect color for me! Shimmer Dynasti is at the moment the perfect blush! Loving it!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh it's a gorgeous shade! I need to try more from Make Up Store. Thanks for the lovely swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely try the blushes, they are super pigmented! The eye shadows are good quality too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haastoin sut top 10- haasteeseen, kurkkaa blogistani ohjeet ;)

    ReplyDelete