Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cherry Culture haul, yes, another one...!

I was inspired by Milani's Baked Blush in Dolce Pink so I placed another order at Cherry Culture. I wanted to get more colors and that I did! Also I picked out some other goodies, naturally. They were on sale and I must say, cheap. Almost free, I'll say!



This is what I got:
  • NYX Slim eye pencil in Black Glitter
  • NYX Slim eye pencil in Lavender Glitter
  • NYX Slim eye pencil in Crystal Glitter
  • Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
  • Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Mauve
  • Sinful Colors Blush in Berry Charmed
  • Sinful Colors Blush in Sha Sha Pink
  • NYX Powder Blush in Taupe
  • NYX Girls Roung Lipgloss in Doll Pink
  • NYX Girls Round Lipgloss in Queen of Africa

I'm very happy with my order, especially the glitter liners turned out to be exactly worth $1,75 each, they are soft and the color pay off is amazing!

I will review the blushes and the glitter pencils later, so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I will be waiting for review's and swatches of that order :) Especially I'm interested in Milani's baked blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah waiting for the swatches of milani backed blushes:)

    http://getsettoshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be posting about the baked blushes next :)

    I had an eye shadow review coming up but that can wait!

    ReplyDelete