Saturday, June 11, 2011

June Haul!

I haven't posted anything lately because I haven't had anything exciting to post about. No new make up, no nothing!

But now I have hauled some new goodies from Cherry Culture.


What did I get then...

  • Two NYX Mosaic Powders in Highlighter. These were the reason for my order and boy, have I missed this highlighter! It's my all time favourite and works perfectly on my pale complexion.
  • Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink. I wanted to get more colors but then ended up only getting Dolce Pink. Looks so pretty! Surely a review is coming up.
  • LA Colors Mineral Blush in Dewy was on my wish list for a long time and now I got it. A very light peachy pink, just lovely for the summer!
  • NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Black. I fill in my brows with black eyeshadow but now I wanted to try something else. Low price and hopefully good quality!
  • NYX Lip Liner in Fuchia. Just lovely bright fuchia color, I have to swatch it for you later.
  • NYX blotting paper for my oily face. I can tell the summer is really here...
That's it for now. I hope I have time to write reviews at least about the blushes. Looking forward trying them out!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Ihania ostoksia, etenkin highlighterit näyttävät nameilta!

    Itsekin tilasin NYXejä (Nonpareilista), toivottavasti tulisivat pian :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laitoin jo toisenkin tilauksen tulemaan, niitä odotellessa :)

    Voin kyllä todella suositella tuota Highlighteria, se on pelkkää helmiäishohtoa eikä ollenkaan glitteriä tai kimalletta. Erittäin hyvä päiväkäytössä!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minunkin pitäisi kokeilla noita NYXin highlightereita, ehkä seuraavan tilauksen yhteydessä sitten. Nuo Milanin poskipunat ovat _ihania_, tilasin niitä vasta itselleni. Houkuttelisi kovasti ostaa kaikki sävyt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nekku, ehdottomasti kannattaa kokeilla, olen käyttäny loppuun ainakin 4. Aivan ehdottomasti paras korostuspuuteri mitä olen kokeillut eikä ollenkaan hinnalla pilattu :)

    ReplyDelete