Monday, June 27, 2011

June haul part 2!

Apparently my shopping in June continues. I went to check out if the summer sales had started and found some really nice things!



I found Isadora's whole range of make up 50 % off!

  • Surely I had to pick out my favourite Inliner Kajal in Blonde
  • Extra Volume Build-up Mascara in waterproof. I have never tried it so I'm looking forward trying it out. You can't have enough mascara back ups!
  • Make Up Store Blush in Shimmer Dynasti. This one was also 50 % off and I could not be happier! Shimmer Dynasti has been on my wish list for a long time and no I got it and paid almost nothing! Shimmer Dynasti is a shimmery version of my all time favourite blush from Make Up Store, the Matt Glory.
  • Lumene Natural Code Mini Nail Polish in Go Glittery was also on sale so I wanted to take it home with me.
It seems that June is going to be a very successful shopping month, I have a few packages on their way in the mail too...

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh the Lumene polish looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! I've been wearing it since I got it!

    By the way, I like your blog and especially your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinulle on haaste blogissani. :)

    ReplyDelete