Saturday, April 16, 2011

Collective haul...!

For being such a good girl I have been rewarding myself...a lot lately. At some point I lost it and there was no turning back! Lets see what I actually got..!


  • Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer. This one I actually needed, my Mattifying Gel is running out and I wanted to try something new so I picked this one.
  • Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer. This one I needed too! I'm ran out my Benefit concealer and wanted to try a liquid concealer for a change.
  • Maybelline Falsies Volume waterproof mascara. An impuls purchase.
  • Max Factor False Lash Effect waterproof mascara. Another impuls purchase.
  • Benefit Posie Tint in sample size, I wanted to try this out so I bid this 2,5ml pocket size cheek tint for myself.



  • Fyrinnae Bronzer in Light Matte. I tried out the sample size and loved it!
  • Fyrinnae Glow Blush in Mesmerize. This was a perfect match for me so I got the big size.
  • Ecotools Kabuki brush. I did not need this but got it because of recommendations made by other bloggers...I'm easy.
  • Models own lipgloss in Pink Pout. Ok, these were practically free. 1,90€! They had to come home to mama.
  • Models own lipgloss in Violet Cream.
  • Too Faced Leopard Love palette. My actual reward for getting a new job! This palette had been on my wish list for ages and now we are finally together. I already posted pictures of the palette.
  • Urban Decay Allnighter Makeup Setting Spray. A repurchase.
  • Madara skin care set. A repurchase, this one I actually really needed! Forgot to include it in the picture.



These Models Own glosses looked amazing in the tube, pretty colors! But the scent is just disgusting. It's vanilla, some may like vanilla but not me. Well, maybe I'll get used to it..


Ecotools Kabuki brush is just lovely! Soft and tense. For now, it has become my favourite kabuki over the flat tops from Everyday Minerals. Retailed for 15,90€.

Boy, have I spend a lot of money lately. A lot of necessary products ran out at the same time and I had to replace them. The other stuff then....Well, I really have earned every penny spent here by working hard and long hours. I can splurge sometimes and I don't have to feel quilty (oh, you can tell I feel quilty?) about it. Right girls...?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment