Thursday, March 24, 2011

Current favourites!

I seem to have some serious troubles keeping up with my monthly favourites. I have failed, in other words.

But I have been loving a lot of stuff lately, new and old, and I wanted to show them to you in form of my current favourites!


  • Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight
  • Lily Lolo mineral foundation in Porcelain
  • We Care Icon Party Wear Highlighter. Found a decent replacement for my NYX Mosaic Powder in Highlighter. The name says "party wear" but I wear it daily with a heavy hand, of course.
  • MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
  • NARS Angelika. If you read my review about it, you might not be surprised that I've been loving it a lot lately.
  • Fyrinnae Glow blush in Mesmerize. It is just amazing. I surely did order a large size of this blush!
  • Lumene Blueberry Curl mascara
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I think I haven't review it yet. But I like it better over the UDPP!
  • Shu Uemura lash curler. It's at least as good as my Tweezerman lash curler, but I've been using this one a lot more lately. Can't decide which one I like better!

I wonder if I manage to post my next monthly favourites...before July. I'm so sorry.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment