But I have been loving a lot of stuff lately, new and old, and I wanted to show them to you in form of my current favourites!
- Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight
- Lily Lolo mineral foundation in Porcelain
- We Care Icon Party Wear Highlighter. Found a decent replacement for my NYX Mosaic Powder in Highlighter. The name says "party wear" but I wear it daily with a heavy hand, of course.
- MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
- NARS Angelika. If you read my review about it, you might not be surprised that I've been loving it a lot lately.
- Fyrinnae Glow blush in Mesmerize. It is just amazing. I surely did order a large size of this blush!
- Lumene Blueberry Curl mascara
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I think I haven't review it yet. But I like it better over the UDPP!
- Shu Uemura lash curler. It's at least as good as my Tweezerman lash curler, but I've been using this one a lot more lately. Can't decide which one I like better!
I wonder if I manage to post my next monthly favourites...before July. I'm so sorry.
Thanks for reading!