Thursday, February 3, 2011

Who abuses highlighters like this, one might ask.

I don't get it. I have the oiliest skin and yet my most used product is a highlighter. Now I have really exceeded myself, today I finished up two at the same time! I'm a one big highlighter abuser.

I finished two my all time favourites, NYX Mosaic Powder in Highlight and Mschic (a finnish brand) Skunkmiracle Highlightin powder from the LE Skunk collection. These were my favourite type, no glitter of shimmer at all, just pearly glow. And now I'm about to burst in tears, I have no backup from the NYX one and the Mschic one was limited edition. I'm devastated. Also by the fact that this was maybe my third or fourth Mosaic Powder.



I seek for your help, if anyone has one of those Mschic powders lying around unused and unloved, could you please contact me? I'm desperate.



Goodbye my loved ones.

I can only seek comfort in the fact that my vacation is coming soon and I get to go to a huge Sephora in Paris. NARS Albatross on my mind.

3 comments:

  1. Does EDM not offer Pearl Sunlight kind of glow-products? Those have pearly sheen. Also - perhaps you'd also like to try e.l.f's highlighter in Gotta Glow? Supposedly an Albatross dupe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have to ask, how long did it take you to finish them? I worry I'll never finish any of mine lol despite using a highlighter pretty much daily x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LiisK: Yes, and I have the Pearl Beige. Have been using that a lot too :) And I have been visiting e.l.f. site frequently, not placed an order yet though... thanks for tips! :)

    Claire: The Mschic one took about a year and I got that NYX powder less than six months ago. I've been loving them a lot, apparently :)

    ReplyDelete