Monday, February 7, 2011

My favourite NYX palettes!

I wanted to show you my favourite NYX eyeshadow palettes. I love NYX shadows, great quality combined with low price. You can't beat that!


My absolute favourite is Sahara/Suede/Chocolate. Perfect neutral colors for everyday wear. All colors are satin finish, very subtle indeed but not boring at all. Amazing pigmentation and soft texture. I reach for this palette the most.






White/Gray/Black is a palette with basic colors. Unfortunately White is very hard to work with, the color payoff is quite poor. But I love this palette because of the Black! Amazing pigmentation and the color really is black, not gray or something in between, it's black and I love it.





This palette is called Ceramic. It has very similar colors, the left one is a gray/black with shimmer and the other two are just slightly different shades of gray with shimmer. This palette is great for a dark smokey eye! I wish the black one could be just a bit more...black. I love it anyways. In the picture this palette is swatched with a light hand. Didn't do a very good job with that...!





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment