Saturday, February 5, 2011

January Favourites!

Oh dear, have I been neglecting these favourites or what! I'm truly sorry. But I haven't felt like posting about favourites because I honestly have been using pretty much the same products. But now I have some new loved-ones to show you!




  • Make Up Store blush in Matt Glory. What can I say, I'm still in love with this! Review can be found here.
  • NYX Megashine lipgloss in La La is a lovely, almost neon pink with a subtle shimmer. This turned out to be very wearable on my lips, looks nice cherry bubblegum pink. Very pigmented too but can be applied lightly. I love it!
  • China Glaze nail polish in Sugar High matches my NYX gloss perfectly. My all time favourite of pink polishes.
  • Dermosil Devoted Eye Liner is a soft black liner. It's actually all natural (has an ECOcert) and a very pigmented one! I've also used it on my waterline and liking it very much indeed. I think I need to do some research about the natural makeup brands...
  • The Balm Balm lip balm is also all natural and has helped with my chopped lips during this dry winter season. I love this stuff and I sure do have some back ups. It doesn't have a scent, which is ok. This balm goes everywhere with me.
  • Everyday Minerals Pearl Beige is a subtle shimmering finishing powder. Most people highlight with it but I use it all over my face. I recently run out of my two favourite highlighters and Pearl Beige has been a replacement. Works nicely, no glittery effect at all, just plain glow. Love it too.
  • Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer in shade 01 Lite. This is a creamy just perfect concealer for my blemishes and scars. I have used this lightly under my eyes too, not bad at that eather. Excellent coverage!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment