Friday, January 14, 2011

Review: NYX Powder Blush in Peach!

Another blush review coming. This time it's another NYX Powder Blush, this is the Peach. Like the name says, it's a light peachy color with a hint of pink in it. It was hard to capture the real color, it looks more pink in these pictures than it actually is.











Again great quality! Combined with low price, so you gotta love it!

Peach has a matt finish with great pigmentation. The color is light and subtle so this is perfect for the pale girls like me. This is on the warm side so it's not a perfect match with my skin tone but usable anyway. I usually like the color to pop more but that's just me, I've used this quite a lot anyway! Applies so smoothly, like a dream! NYX blushes retail for about $6. I got mine from Cherry Culture.





I most definitely recommend NYX blushes. Lovelovelove them!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I have the same color and I love it!
    You should try Barry M blushers, the texture is very fine and the staying power is great.
    My favorite blush of the moment is Barry M "Terracotta", in the packaging looks like a brown-red, but applied lightly it's a gorgeous neutral pinky-brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! We don't have Barry M here in Finland but maybe I could get my hands on one online... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have it either in Romania. I ordered from asos.com and you can get it also from their website: barrym.com :)

    ReplyDelete