Monday, December 27, 2010

Review: Benefit Dallas

Hi there!

I hope you all had a good Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate! I sure did and still do, I'm posting this in my pyjamas...

I wanted to review yet another Boxed Powder from Benefit, this time it's Dallas!



Dallas is a shade nothing like all the other blushes I own. It's a brown shade with a rosey tone which makes it work as blush but also a bronzer. This is a unique coppery color and I'm glad I bought it. Like all the other Benefit blushes Dallas too comes with the narrow brush that I don't find that usefull. Pretty box though! Comes with 12g of product, that's very generous!




Dallas doesn't turn muddy or orangy at least on my pale complexion. I hate when that happens and try to stay away from the orangy bronzers.





Dallas is not that shimmery but it gives a nice glow though. Consistency is very soft, almost creamy like. I like about that in these Benefit beauty powders. Dallas is a very pigmented blush but blends nicely. I'm very fond of this! I tend to reach this for my contouring color when I'm planning on using a rosey blush that day, this goes amazingly well together with a rosey blush.



This blush/bronzer works great for every skin tone, I think. For the palest Dallas works nicely as a contouring color and for darker skin tones it can work as a blush. Dallas retails for $28 so it can be a bit pricey but you get a lot of product that can be used in many different ways and is an unique color. I like!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I think you just sold Dallas to me ;) Very, very pretty colour and consistency.

    ReplyDelete