Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Natural skin care Haul!

Shopping ban ended yesterday successfully!

I hauled some natural skin care products that I had on my wish list.




I got this Mádara skin care set for oily to combination skin from our local eco shop Ekolo. I saved a quite a lot of money when I purchased the whole set instead of the individual products. I'll definitely write a reviw about these products! I can't wait to see how they work for my skin. This set is ecosertified and partly organic.



The set has Purifying Foaming Cleanser, Deep Clarifying Facial Toner and Deep Moisture Gel. They are all suitable for oily to combination skin but the cleanser works for all skin types! It's a best seller from this brand. I'm so excited about this brand!



My current conditioner from Tigi is running out and I decided to take the natural road with hair too. I got Mádara's Nourish & Repair Conditioner for damaged hair. I will get the shampoo too after I run out my current one.



I got the Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream from The Body Shop. A review coming about this organic eye cream later!



Then I plurged on some shower gels and a lotion. These products are all natural! Anne Lind's Milk & Honey Shower Gel and Body Lotion smell amazing! I'm not a fan of strong scents but these ones have a subtle fragrance of milk and honey. Just lovely! I bought them as Christmas presents but I'm planning on keeping them for myself, haha!



A chocolate shower gel! Sounds so yummy! A brand called Faith In Nature's Shower Gel & Bath Foam. A present for a friend, I'm tempted keeping this one too...


One makeup purchase too, my all time favourite mascara is Lumene's Blueberry Curl Mascara in waterproof. Keeps my curl all day and defines my lashes one by one. Pure love!



Now I will try and write that mineral post. I promised to do that too long ago, for crying out loud.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul, all products look very interesting :)

    I can't wait so read the review on The Body Shop eye cream. I recently had a bad experience with a Body Shop cleanser and I don't really trust this brand anymore :(

    Enjoy all of the goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all Mádara products I sampled, but it's too expensive for me, I'm used to Alverde prices ($4 for a face moisturizer as opposed to $25).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a bit expensive, but the products are really working for me so I'm willing to pay the higher price. If you buy the whole set you save some money. Anyway, a review coming soon about the Mádara skincare set!

    ReplyDelete