Monday, December 6, 2010

Current lemmings!

Ah, I've been busy making my wish lists during this (stupid) shopping ban! My ban's been going very well and I think, oh yes, it's soon time for some rewards. Yes, in plural.

This is what my current wish list looks like!

Macadamian Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

Picture from www.macadamianhair.com


Korres Lip Butter



Korres Jasmine Shower Gel

Pictures from www.korres.com


The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Creme

The Body Shop Nutriganics Foaming Face Wash


Pictures from www.thebodyshop.com


Mádara Deep Clarifying Facial Toner for oily to combination skin


Mádara Deep Moisture Gel for oily to combinaition skin


Mádara Deep Purifying Foaming Cleanser


Pictures from www.madara-cosmetics.com


NARS Albatross


Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups Holiday 2010 Collection

Picture from www.toofaced.com

I want that Pixie Pin-Ups palette and..well all. Such a pretty collection!



Sigma Synthetic Kabukis F84, F80 and F 82


Picture from www.sigmabeauty.com

As you can see, I'm all about the organic and natural cosmetics right now. I'm trying to move to that direction with my skin care routines. I just have to wait that my current products run out. Ooh and those Too Faced palettes, looks so pretty!! And you can't have enough quality face brushes!

I also would like to add to my collction the Sugarbomb from Benefit. Forgot about that!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment