Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tweezerman Classic Lash Curler, I love you.



Oh my. This is love. I'm so happy that I've found you. You complete me. The Tweezerman Classic Lash Curler, I mean.



My lashes in their natural state are just straight straight straight but quite long. Without waterproof mascara and with cheap lash curler they stay curled about 30 minutes.

But with my Tweezerman my lashes curl so pretty! And it lasts all day long. The finish is natural, no hard angles, just perfect curl.

I'm also loving the Maybelline NY mascara Define-A-Lash Volume in waterproof. It keeps my curl all day and is easy to remove. I don't really know about the volume but it does its job holding the curl so I'm happy!




People have been asking if I have lash extensions. I mean this is just love. Did I say that already?

Lovelovelove.

1 comment: