Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NYX haul!

First things first, I'm sorry about the quality of the following pictures. We don't get much daylight in this corner of the world right now so it is impossible to take photos with natural light.

This is what I ordered last month from Cherry Culture. I got 20% of everyhting, nice deal.



I got two Powder Blushes in Taupe, these were the reason I placed my order in the first place anyway. Taupe is my favourite contouring blush, highly pigmented and just awsome. Lovelovelove.





Then I got a Single Eyeshadow in Highlight, it turned out to be a lot more yellow than I expected. Let's see how it works on my skin.



I also picked out Round Gloss in Pinky Natural. This gloss is one of my favourites from NYX, just the perfect color for my lips. I've used 2 or 3 of these already.



Then a random pick, NYX Lipliner Pencil in Sand Pink. It turned out to look great on my lips! It has a purple tone and it's really wearable. Pics coming soon in a post about favourite lip combos!





And finally my other random pick, Mega Shine Lip Gloss in La-La. I wanted something fun and that's what La-La really is. Bright pink indeed! Looking forward wearing it with evening looks. Bright pink is what makes an evening look seem plain nice and overdone, just how I like it...



I really need to start focusing on my blog again, I've been busy! I've been working that mineral post fow ages now...


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment