Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Review: NYX Powder Blush in Pinky

And the search goes on!

This is one of my favourite blushes, NYX Powder Blush in Pinky.





It is a really bright pink with a subtle blueish shimmer. The shimmers are not that noticeable, so this is very much usable during the daytime. This is on the cool side, but definitely not too much. Like most of the NYX blushes, this has got tons of pigment. I like!





You must be careful with this. Pinky blends easily, but you must apply with careful hand to avoid the clown effect. Eventhough I have a very pale skin, this looks great on me. Not too bright at all, so if you have fair skin, don't be afraid of this. Ok, my judgement may be a little off when it comes to this matter. I like it bright. And my pale skin is just like an empty canvas waiting to be coloured. Ah, that sounds almost poetic! ...didn't really know I had it in me.

If I ever hit pan with this, I will most certainly repurchase! I really like NYX blushes, and this is my favourite one for sure. These are very cheap but great quality. Loves!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. It's my only NYX blush and I like it (I would love it if it weren't matte), but rarely use it. I have too many blushes and try to use up my mineral samples.

    ReplyDelete