Monday, September 20, 2010

Haul! Yes, I know I have a problem.

Hiii!

There's a sale at lookfantastic.com, so I...caved in. Of course I did. I ordered these three items that I actually needed. Ok I didn't need the highlighter from Too Faced but what do you know I got it anyway :)





I got the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I'm so bummed, I got irritation from my Urban Decay Primer Potion which is such a shame because it is the best primer out there. But I had to get rid of it and now I'm going to try the Shadow Insurance. I have heard good things about this, so I'm looking forward trying this. One reason why my eyes got irritaded from the UDPP was the not so hygienic bottle with the wand. It is not good to dip the dirty wand into the bottle one time after another. The Shadow Insurance has more hygienic tube, so let's hope this won't irritate my eyes.






The other thing that I got was the Urban Decay De-Slick In A Tube. I have liked the UD Allnighter setting spray, so I decided to order the De-Slick In A Tube because my GOSH Foundation Primer is about to run out and I'm hoping this will work as a primer. Let's see if this helps with my oily skin. A review is coming up on the Allnighter and this.





Then I rewarded myself with this awsome Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Illuminating Powder. Yes, another highlighter! I will write a review on this soon. So pretty! I'm a sucker for a cute packaging. It was the main reason I got this.

And also right this moment I have the Too Faced Glamour To Go Fairy Edition palette on my shopping bag. I think I just must get it. I left it out last time, now it is just...oh I have a serious problem. Or should I get the other Holiday 2010 palette, the Pixie Pin-ups? I really must look into those.

No comments:

Post a Comment