Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Review: Too Faced Brightening Blush La Vie En Rose

Hi,

And yes, it is time for another blush review! And I think I’ve found something very special here! It is La Vie En Rose Brightening Blush by Too Faced.






Look at the packaging! With the polka dots and everything. It is made with cardboard and it has a magnet inside to hold the lid closed.



Soooo pretty!!

This blush has little sparkles in it, but once applied on my cheeks, it doesn’t show that much. The shimmers are ok, I’m not a big fan though in this case. The consistency is quite soft, I favour that in blushes.



The color is perfect for my skin tone! I mean it is like dead on. I love everything about this blush. Ok, I think there could be a teeny tiny bit more of pigment. I can layer it and it turns out to be very pretty, but usually I don’t like to do so much work with my blushes. I like to make it overdone and then blend (usually I skip the blending part and my blush is outrageously overdone…oh well). But with this one I have to apply at least two or three layers. But I think that is ok because the outcome is so adorable.



All and all, I very much like this blush and I’ve been using it almost everyday since I got it. I just can’t believe it took me two whole weeks to decide whether I should order this blush or not. I really don’t know what was wrong with me. Maybe I should see someone about that.

PS. I placed my very first MAC order. So Mac haul coming up soon! Yes, blushes..

1 comment: