Thursday, August 26, 2010

My first MAC haul!

So excited!!

So these are my very first MAC products. I doubt they they will be my last...

So I hauled two Sheertone Blushes, MSF and Brow set gel.

MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon:









This is a bright pink blush, alltogether a very sweet color and it sure looks like a winner in this hunt of the perfect blush. But it turns out this shows as a dirty pink on my face and I don't know why. It does not look dirty at all in the pan, it is supposed to be a bright pink. There's something wrong with my face!!

The other blush is Coygirl:









Such a cool looking color, absolutey amazing. So wrong for me though!! I seriously do not know why I picked this up. Maybe I wanted this to work so badly. This would look good on someone with a little darker skin tone than mine, but on my pale face this looks just wrong and too much. I think I will have to sell this baby, wouldn't want to but buying these wrong colors is really drinving me...you know, broke.

This one is a keeper, Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and gentle:









Asbolutely love it!

I also picked up the Brow set gel in Clear:






This one I really needed, they didn't have it in black so I went for the clear one. This works really nicely for my brows.

No too shabby for a first MAC haul. I'm already worried about the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment